Food intolerance and allergies are a warning sign that your gut is out of balance. I never struggled with them in my life, but when my gut issues began, my allergy tests showed that I was allergic to most things I was eating. This can be attributed to Leaky Gut Syndrome. Heal your gut, and your allergy issues may resolve.
Some things that help to heal allergies include;
- Incorporating probiotic foods with every meal
- Kefir, Kombucha, Kimchi, Saurkraut, etc.
- Incorporating prebiotic foods with every meal
- Asparagus, Jicama, Endive, Dandelion Greens, Artichoke, Onion, Garlic
- Incorporating gelatinous foods into your diet
- Bone Broth, Grass Fed Gelatin, Hydrolysate
- Getting plenty of sleep